Personal Care provides seniors with 24-hour, around-the-clock care. Clients and their families enjoy peace of mind with reliable in-home caregivers that are dedicated to ensuring your loved one gets the personal care they need to assist them with the activities of daily living.
Daily Home Care Provides older adults with 24-hour, around-the-clock care.
If you are looking for a comprehensive, cost-effective alternative to any type of medical live-in facility, personal in-home care is the choice for you or your loved one. The emotional strain associated with moving away from the familiarity and comfort of being at home often leads to physical decline, further loss of independence, and diminished quality of life for many senior citizens. Nearly 90% of seniors want to stay in their own homes as they age because it comes with the ability to live under one’s own rules. Nearly 42% of seniors participating in-home care said that making their own rules is a key reason for choosing in-home senior care as opposed to being in a senior facility.
- We are here to help when you need us
- On-call 24 hours for client needs
- Flexible and fast scheduling
- Regular quality assurance
- Thorough care management and family support
- Double the care team staff of other agencies
Instead of adjusting to the schedules and routines of a care facility, a personal care plan is customized to fit your family or elderly loved one’s needs. With personal care, a daily in-home caregiver is always watching over your loved one, offering emotional support, reducing fall risk and assisting in all activities of daily living. Whether your loved one only needs assistance for a few hours a day, or requires full-time live in care, personal care is flexible and adapts to what is best for each client. Another primary benefit of personal care is ensuring that your loved one’s treatment plan from their physician is being followed appropriately. Many seniors still like to hold onto the things that they used to enjoy prior to them being ill or disabled. A great example of this would be a dietary meal plan. Seniors living alone may be at a higher risk of eating food items that are not healthy for them or goes against their recommended diet. Your in-home caregiver would be able to ensure that your senior is following doctor’s orders. Another benefit of in-home personal care would be that bathing and grooming is a particularly sensitive task that needs to be done with care and respect of the client.
The personal nature of home care allows your loved one to be the primary focus of the caregiver. Their job is to provide a level of attention and care that ensures your loved one is safe and comfortable. Because an in-home caregiver is tending to a single client inside of their own home, their personal care needs are met in a much more familiar and comfortable environment than in a residential facility.
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Medication reminders and assistance
- Assisting with walking and transferring from bed to wheelchair (if applicable)
- Safety and fall prevention measures
- Status reporting to the family by request
- Toileting and incontinence care
- 24-hour monitoring after a procedure or hospital stay
- Lifestyle support and resources provided
- Light housekeeping
- Additional disinfecting and sanitizing throughout the home
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Laundry and change of bed linens when required
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Pharmacy pick up & drop-offs
- Transportation to social and recreational activities
- Assistance with light exercise and outdoor activity
- Companionship and community engagement
Let's Get Started!
Get Immediate Help with Information, Costs & Payment Options.