We are looking for a competent Caregiver to care for our clients in a professional and compassionate manner. It’s an often demanding job as you will have to be available for most of the day and week. However, it can also be very satisfying and rewarding, since people who are ill, injured, disabled or elderly are thankful for high quality assistance.
The ideal candidate will be patient and friendly with excellent communication skills. You should be able to follow instructions and perform a variety of tasks to help clients.
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Help clients with exercises
- Plan and prepare meals with assistance from the clients (when they are able)
- Do the client’s shopping or accompany them when they shop
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Proven experience as a caregiver minimum of 6 months
- Excellent knowledge of emergency response and first aid (CPR)
- Knowledge of housekeeping activities and cooking with attention to dietary constraints
- Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards
- Respectful and compassionate
- Good time management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics
- Physical endurance
- High school diploma or equivalent
Why Join Our Team
APPLY NOW – JOIN OUR TEAM
From the caregivers Heart Home Care, LLC, founded in 2018 We provide services such as companionship, senior care, home care, senior and disabled transportation, non-medical assistance and more.
From the Heart Home Care, LLC is one of the newest in-home care facilities in the Upstate and surrounding areas. Our team is composed of hardworking and compassionate individuals with decades of knowledge in the field and a passion for helping members of the community who are unable to help themselves.
We don’t just give care, we take care as well.
We provide quality local caregivers in your community for professional, attentive in-home care.
Why Should I apply to From the Heart Home Care, LLC?
We are an award-winning home care agency. We care for our clients and our employees. We provide our caregivers with health insurance after qualification, appreciation events, prizes, and extended education and training opportunities.
What types of shifts do you offer?
We are constantly growing and have a wide variety of shifts you can choose from. We have long shifts, short shifts, day shifts, night shifts, and transportation shifts. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so we are flexible and will work around your schedule.
Where can I work?
We currently have 4 branch offices throughout South Carolina (Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson, Beaufort)! You can work for the branch office that is most convenient for you, and you can choose the cases that are closer to your home.
Do you hire W-2, 1099, or private contractors?
At From The Heart Home Care, LLC, you are part of the team. You will be considered an employee of From The Heart Home Care, LLC which means payroll taxes are automatically deducted from your bi-weekly paycheck and if there are any questions, we are here for you! We are fully bonded and insured and are there for you every step of your employment with us.
JOIN OUR TEAM
What made you become a professional caregiver? Can you give me examples of how you deal with a stressful situation? How often will you evaluate and update a written care plan? If so, we’d like to get to know you.