A Detailed Guide To Alzheimer’s And Dementia Care In SC
As Alzheimer’s and dementia progress in a patient, it is usually mostly characterized by a deterroriation in mental faculties. With time, a patient who suffers from either of these ailments usually tends to lose their ability to carry out day to day activities they would normally have handled without any assistance in the past. Since patients cannot take proper care of themselves, they usually end up requiring 24/7 personal care services. If you have a loved one who is ailing from Alzheimer’s or dementia but have a busy schedule and cannot provide the constant personal care needed, we at From The Heart Home Care are here to help.
We offer expert in-home care to Alzheimer’s and Dementia patients across South Carolina and it would be an honor to ensure that your loved one enjoys a comfortable and safe lifestyle from the home environment they are used to.
In our line of work, we have come to realize that most people do not know when their loved ones need specialized Alzheimer’s and Dementia care. In this post, we will discuss the top signs that often point to the need for expert care, the top reasons to engage specialist in-home care services and why you should hire From The Heart Home Care if you require Alzheimer’s and Dementia care services in South Carolina.
Top Signs That Your Loved One Needs A Professional Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care Professional
At the moment, there is no cure for Alzheimer’s and Dementia. However, the symptoms and effects that come with the diseases can be managed if your loved one gets an early diagnosis. Below, we will outline some of the common signs and symptoms that may indicate your loved one has early onset Alzheimer’s and/or dementia.
• They have started forgetting things within a short span of time
• They have started forgetting important names and dates such as birthdays
• They cannot account for how they spend most of their time
• They have started making poor financial decisions
• They cannot carry out normal day to day tasks such as bathing and going to the restroom without help
• They have started becoming withdrawn and avoiding social events
• They have started maintaining low standards of hygiene
If your loved one starts displaying any of the signs discussed above, it may mean that they have early onset Alzheimer’s or dementia. To confirm whether they are indeed ailing, you should ensure that they visit a doctor for an examination and diagnosis. If the doctor confirms that they are sick, the best you can do is to ensure that they have a comfortable lifestyle by hiring our in-home care specialists.
Top Reasons To Get Your Loved One In-home Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care Services
There are several key reasons to hire a care specialist if your loved one has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or Dementia. They include:
• You will have more free time to go about your day to day duties without worrying about the safety of your loved one
• Your in-home care specialist will always be at hand to ensure that your loved one is safe. Remember that patients who suffer from these ailments tend to wander and forget to do important things such as switching off burners which can place them at great risk.
• Your care expert will ensure that your loved one takes any prescribed medication at the appropriate time
• You will have better peace of mind about the comfort, safety and condition of your loved one at all times
Top Reasons Why You Should Call From The Heart Home Care For Professional SC Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care Services
There are many service providers who offer home-based care services in SC, but, at From The Heart Home Care, we have carved a niche as the premier Alzheimer’s and Dementia care experts across the state for the following reasons…
• We have extensive experience offering in-home care to patients who suffer from these diseases
• Our care specialists follow flexible work schedules meaning we will always be on-call when you call
• We have specialists who are well-versed in multiple languages
• We always provide our clients with regular updates on how the patient is doing
• We offer premium care services at the most affordable rates in town and further, we accept insurance payments
• We are accredited by different professional bodies that deal in senior care services
• We have built a strong reputation for reliability as evidenced by our high ratings and positive testimonials from past clients
• The interests of our patients and clients lie at the heart of our services delivery policy
• We are always willing to accommodate the diverse needs of our clients
As you can see, our core purpose is to ensure that your loved one lives a comfortable lifestyle even when you are not around. To learn more about our in-home South Carolina Alzheimer’s and Dementia care services, or to schedule a free consultation you can call (864) 520-1131 or visit www.fromthehearthomecaresc.com.