JOIN OUR TEAM
What made you become a professional caregiver? Can you give me examples of how you deal with a stressful situation? How often will you evaluate and update a written care plan? If so, we’d like to get to know you.
Simply record a Video Message, right here, and tell us about yourself:
- What is your experience in Caregiver?
- Why do you think you are the right fit for Caregiver?
- Anything else you think is important to share with us.
Click on VIDEO RECORDING area to start recoding now. Simply click “RECORD VIDEO” and allow your Camera & Microphone to be shared with the recording application. You have up to 2 Minutes. The video will be automatically saved once you hit the STOP button.After you recorded your video message, complete the “Virtual Video Interview” Form
We are looking for a competent Caregiver to care for our clients in a professional and compassionate manner. It’s an often demanding job as you will have to be available for most of the day and week. However, it can also be very satisfying and rewarding, since people who are ill, injured, disabled or elderly are thankful for high quality assistance.
The ideal candidate will be patient and friendly with excellent communication skills. You should be able to follow instructions and perform a variety of tasks to help clients.
- Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
- Help clients with exercises
- Plan and prepare meals with assistance from the clients (when they are able)
- Do the client’s shopping or accompany them when they shop
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Proven experience as a caregiver minimum of 6 months
- Excellent knowledge of emergency response and first aid (CPR)
- Knowledge of housekeeping activities and cooking with attention to dietary constraints
- Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards
- Respectful and compassionate
- Good time management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ethics
- Physical endurance
- High school diploma or equivalent
Please complete the form below and we are looking forward to reviewing your submission and video. If we feel you have what it takes to join our team, we will get back to you for a one on one call. We truly appreciate your time & interest!
Record video first, stop recording, then complete the form below
Record Your Virtual Interview